Fri, Mar 10|
Residential Culture - South End
Glow Yoga @ Resident Culture - South End
Join the Glow, Drop Sound Yoga followed by music, dancing & community.
Time & Location
Mar 10, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Residential Culture - South End, 332 W Bland St Suite C, Charlotte, NC 28203, USA
About the Event
Join us for a Drop Sound glow-in-the-dark yoga experience practiced under neon and black lights in a fun South End venue. This glow flow will be a fun vinyasa flow leading into a relaxing, deep stretch practice.
Important things you should know:
- This is an indoor practice with a large, and wide-open space.
- We are supplying water-based glow body paint (non-toxic), glow sticks, temporary tattoos & glow rings
- Doors open at 6 pm
- You should arrive & check in no later than 7:00 pm to apply paint and accessories
- The yoga class starts at 7:30 pm (60-minute class) ending by 8:30 pm
- The class will be followed by a community hang and dance party in the private downstairs event space
What you need to bring:
- Yoga Mat (if you have one, a very limited number will be available for use)
- A towel down on the seat of your car when driving home for the paint (Optional)
- Water bottle
- Your positive vibes + a big smile
Resident Culture South End has plenty of food and drink options available for purchase as early as 6 pm so feel free to come early and plan to stick around to hang with us in the downstairs event space after. Here is a peek at the menu: https://residentculturebrewing.com/location/south-end/#food
Come let loose, and enjoy the vibes, and community by ending your week with a sprinkle of zen!
+$0.63 service fee
Join the next Glow followed by music, dancing & community.
+$0.63 service fee0