Fri, Dec 17|
Awaken Space - Charlotte
Mistletoe & Glow Yoga
Join us for Glow, Drop Sound Yoga Holiday Edition. We will gather for fun while we collect holiday cheer for local children in need.
Time & Location
Dec 17, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Awaken Space - Charlotte, 360 Crompton St, Charlotte, NC 28273, USA
About the Event
Join us for a Drop Sound glow-in-the-dark yoga experience practiced under neon and black lights in a fun artist venue. This glow flow will be a fun vinyasa flow leading into a relaxing, yin-styled practice.
During this holiday edition, Mistletoe and Glow Yoga will be serving eating, dancing, and collecting donations for local area kids and families.
If you cannot join us for the yoga practice at 7:30 still feel free to swing by for our party by about 8:30 and just bring one item for donation as your entrance fee. Or feel free to reach out to any of our DLY or Veronica's Homes team to coordinate your donation drop-off any day before 12/18.
All donated items will go to:
Important things you should know:
- This is an indoor practice with a large, wide-open space with a garage door that may be open, weather permitting
- We are supplying water-based glow body paint (non-toxic), glow sticks & glow rings
- Attendees should arrive & check-in no later than 7 pm to apply paint and accessories
- The yoga class starts at 7:30 pm
- The mini after-party will be music, beverages, and heavy hors d'oeuvre, with plenty of vegan-friendly options
Attendees need to bring a Yoga Mat:
- A towel down on the seat of your car when driving home for the paint (Optional)
- Water bottle
- Your positive vibes + a big smile
Can’t make it to yoga this time?
If you cant join us for the yoga practice at 7:30 still feel free to swing by for our Christmas party by about 8:30 and just bring one item for donation as your entrance fee.
- Ticket type
+$0.50 service fee+$0.50 service fee