Sat, Feb 19|
The Barn at Marvin Efird Park
Snow Moon Healing Retreat
Join us for a day of healing, releasing, and manifesting on the next full moon at the Barn at Marvin Efird Park.
Time & Location
Feb 19, 2022, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
The Barn at Marvin Efird Park, 8909 New Town Rd, Waxhaw, NC 28173
About the Event
Join us for a powerful day of healing, releasing, and manifesting on the next full moon at the Barn at Marvin Efird Park.
Your day will start with a grounding meditation to prepare you for a full day of uncovering your truth, manifesting your heart’s desires, and gently releasing all that is ready to be emptied out of your vessel & into the world. This will be a mostly outdoor experience, weather permitting.
The activities planned for your day include:
- Moving meditation
- Reflective Journaling
- Healing foods (vegetarian-friendly)
- Embody an immersive African dance experience
- A Drum circle with release ceremony
- Reiki group session
- Deep stretch into Nidra with sound healing
Your three healers will include:
- Reiki Healer, A’isha El
- Holistic Health Coach & Trauma-Informed Yoga Healer, Amara Grier
- Passionate Meditation & Yoga Healer, Jasmine Vializ
What do you need to bring?
- A yoga mat, if you have (If not, no worries, we will have plenty available for use)
- BYOI - Bring Your Own Instrument. This might include drums, tambourine, chimes, singing bowls, bells, whatever you would like to use to create sound
- A warm blanket
- Water bottle
- A bolster, optional
- A smiling face & a heart, ready to be nurtured
Arrival & Check InThe Barn at Marvin Efird Park
Grounding Meditation & Slow Moon Flow
Full Moon Healing Retreat
+$1.88 service fee
More Details to come...
+$1.88 service fee0